Instantgold

www.InstantGold.ng

Breaking News

FAST2EARN REVIEW SCAM OR LEGIT





Today, I would like to share with you a site that has been in existence since over 8yrs and still paying daily.
NOTE:ITS NOT A NEWS SITE

TABLE OF CONTENTS
  • What's Fast2earn?
  • How does it works?
  • Payment method used
  • Minimum investment 
  • Minimum withdrawal 
  • Is referral needed to cashout?
  • How to Register. 
But before we start I would like to share my story with you on affliate marketing which makes me abandon news site and ads sharing site for fast2earn. 

REASON WHY I ABANDONED NEWS SITE FOR FAST2EARN 


I registered since a yr ago, I didn't invest on the site. Then I abandoned it for news site. 

I got scammed by many, thou was paid by little of them 
Then later this yr I saw someone joined after me cashing out on fast2earn massively withouth referrals. 

Then I speak to myself, I come back to the site early this month to start investing and behold my first withdraw no up to 30days oooo. 

So weytin I mean be say, all these news site and ads sharing site are all scam, they will just collect money and Waka go. 
Join the best site and start earning massively. 
CHECK THE IMAGES BELOW, YOU CAN SEE I INITIATED A WITHDRAWAL YDAY AND WAS PAID THIS MORNING, NOT NEWS SITE THAT WILL DELAY YOUR PAYMENT FOR DAYS WITHOUTH ALERT. 
...A word is enough for the wise.

My payment proof will be uploaded below. 

WHAT IS FAST2EARN?

Fast2earn is a website that provides synthetic stock exchange market where you can purchase digital shares of Internet projects. 

By the buying digital shares of a project you are receiving rights to gain dividends from this project and at any time you can sell your shares for the best price. 

Each digital share brings a dividend on your account on the daily, weekly, or monthly basis. The amount of dividend depends on project.
Your income includes dividends and growing price of shares.

Registration link:(ONCE YOU CLICKED THE LINK, SCROLL DOWN TO SEE REG FORM. ENTER YOU NAMES AND YOUR GMAIL. )

HOW DOES IT WORKS

Fast2earn is a btc investment site where you earn by becoming a share holder. 
You earn daily dividend for purchasing shares.
You can buy shares with BtC, perfect money, or litecoin.

HOW ARE SHARES PURCHASED(PAYMENT METHOD) 

I know you will be thinking of how shares are been purchased. 
Different payment methods are on the site which are; 
  • BITCOIN
  • LITECOIN
  • PERFECT MONEY(THE MOST FASTEST) 
  • PAY PAL
You might be wondering why I put perfect money as the most fastest in paying for shares, as long as you register and CONTACT ME I will explain everything for you. 

WHAT'S THE MINIMUM INVESTMENT? 
Minimum investment is 3$
That all you need for a start, but if you want to earn more you invest more. 
NOTE: REG IS TOTALLY FREE. 
Registration link:(ONCE YOU CLICKED THE LINK, SCROLL DOWN TO SEE REG FORM. ENTER YOU NAMES AND YOUR GMAIL. )

WHAT'S THE MINIMUM WITHDRAWAL THRESHOLD?
The minimum to withdraw is 8$
Once you have that you can withdraw. 


Is Referral needs to cashout? 

No referral is needed to cashout. Having referrals will only gives you opportunity of earning more. 

PAYMENT PROOF 
Below are the payment proof of members 












HOW TO REGISTER 
Registration link:(ONCE YOU CLICKED THE LINK, SCROLL DOWN TO SEE REG FORM. ENTER YOU NAMES AND YOUR GMAIL. )
 CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

Below is how the registration form looks like once you click on the link.



INCASE YOU WANTS TO KNOW MORE 
CLICK HERE TO JOIN MY WHATSAPP GROUP




No comments